Information We Collect
When you visit our Website you are able to explore the website without providing any information about yourself. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
How We Use Personal Information
We will never sell your information to a third party.
Enmotus may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- We may use the information to verify that you are within a geographic region that we serve, or for export control verification.
- We may use the information to determine whether you are eligible to receive certain information that we release only on a selective basis, or that we consider confidential.
Protecting your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Enmotus does not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us so that we may delete the information.
This refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
We use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the website. Enmotus keeps track of the Website and pages you visit within Enmotus, in order to determine what portion of the Enmotus Website is the most popular or most used.
Third Party WebSites
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other Web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Web site in question.
Blogs and Forums
We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to our website. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any Personal Information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users by others with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of Personal Information in public forums as Enmotus is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose.
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656